Back pain, Joint pain, Headache
Fast relieve and prevent stomach problem. Lower the fever and relieve pain.
It’s convenient when you having a sudden severe pain when you are outside or even at work.
4 type active ingredients will bring incredible result and prevent stomach problem.
Avoid taking on an empty stomach and wait at least six hours between doses.
Take the following amount with lukewarm or cold water.
Age /Amount per 1 dose / Doses per day
Adults (15 years and up) / 2 tablets / No more than 2
Children under 15 years / Do not use / Do not use
(per 2 tablets)
Active ingredient / Content / Purpose
Acetylsalicylic acid /500mg / Reduces pain and fever
Acetaminophen / 300mg / Reduces pain and fever
Anhydrous caffeine / 12mg / Boosts pain relief effect, eases pain
Allylisopropyl acetylurea / 30mg / Boosts pain relief effect, eases pain
Dehydrated aluminum hydroxide gel / 70mg / Protects the gastric mucosa,helps prevent stomach problems
1) Back pain, joint pain, headaches, stiff shoulders, were pain, muscle pain, fracture pain, sprained pain, bruise pain, menstrual pain, toothache, tooth removal pain, throat pain, ear pain, and injury pain
2) Severe cold, relieve fever
Important reference information
(Failure to comply with these instructions increases the likelihood of current symptoms worsening, side effects occurring, and other potentially serious risks)
1. Do not use this product if you
(1) Have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
(2) Have ever had an asthma attack after using this product, any other pain reliever/fever reducer, or a cold medicine
(3) Are under 15 years old
(4) Are pregnant and expecting to give birth within 12 weeks
2. Do not take any of the following pharmaceuticals while using this product
Other pain relievers/fever reducers, cold medicines, sedatives, motion sickness medications
3. Do not drive or operate machinery while using this product (users may experience drowsiness)
4. Do not consume alcohol before or after taking this product
5. Do not use this product continuously for extended periods
1. Ask a doctor, dentist, pharmacist or registered seller before use if you are
(1) Currently receiving treatment from a doctor or dentist
(2) Pregnant or suspect you may be pregnant
(5) Have ever shown allergic symptoms when taking a drug or medicine
(6) Have been diagnosed with any of the following conditions: heart disease; kidney disease; liver disease; systemic erythematosus; mixed connective tissue disease
(7) Have ever had any of the following illnesses: stomach or duodenal ulcer; ulcerative colitis; Crohn’s disease
Storage and Handling
(1) Store out of direct sunlight in a cool, dry place.
(2) Keep out of reach of children.
(3) Do not transfer to another container or package (may lead to incorrect use or affect product quality).
(4) Do not use after the use-by date indicated on the package.
(5) Avoid damaging the foil protecting tablets you are not planning to use immediately, as exposure can affect product quality.